El Porvenir is located in Cataluña, Tacares in Grecia, and its cane comes from the cantons of Grecia, Alajuela, and Poas. During the last harvest (2017-2018) 43% of the cane came from the producers in the area; this means the remaining 57% was cane produced by this mill. It has a milling capacity of about 700 metric tons of cane per day. It can produce white and raw sugar.


2227-5024 / 2286-1675

288 Paseo de los Estudiantes